Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hooray for Dildos

Okay, let me start out by tell you that almost every Saturday night my friends,and I stay in and throw a party. Some times there is over 20 people. Most of the time there is only 4.

With that said I must tell you about one Saturday in particular. Well actually it was a Friday, but the same situation. We started with our the usual shots; red bull and vodka. Taking pictures and play pictionary . Or our own version of it anyways. A little bit of dancing then a lot of drinks.

And then something happened, I'm not real sure of who started it or even what really happened but we start wrestling, not just playing around but like drunk horse play. Then is progressed in to really ruff house play and the upper hand was taken from my friend and I by Jim. Jim had Dez in a move and I with swift drunk thinking, thought to grab the one thing I love to hit people with... Doc Johnson. I don't really use him. He is much to big. 12" with a wide circumference but he is mean. Which makes for a great club. Needles to say after many more struggles peace was finally restored to land or Red Bulls and Vodka. Hooray for dildos!!!